Datos personales

Mi foto
New York City, United States
I am a poet, where the cry not cries, where the tear are not cardboard. Where the soul rests so close to heart, where the eyes look more than they say not to see. I am a poet where the letters disclose, The feeling of every being that it exists near, far, in pain and that ephemeral happiness that surrounds our existence... ------------------------- Soy una poetiza, donde el grito no llora, donde las lágrima no son de cartón. Donde el alma reposa tan cerca de un corazón, Donde los ojos miran mas allá de lo que dicen no ver. Soy una poetiza donde las letras divulgan, el sentimiento de cada ser que existe cerca, lejos, en dolor y en esa felicidad efímera que rodea nuestra existencia.

Archivo del blog

Seguidores

viernes, 11 de abril de 2014

I am missing the invisible

I like for you to be still: it is as though you were absent,
and you hear me from far away and my voice does not touch you... Pablo Neruda

I am missing the invisible...
Invisible eyes, that look at me when I up
Invisible face, the one that touch my skin
Invisible heart, the one that beats 
inside of your invisible life
in from of my eyes 
I am missing the invisible love
that hold on in the invisible room
I am invisible... as you can see

By Maileen Torres Rodriguez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario