Datos personales

Mi foto
New York City, United States
I am a poet, where the cry not cries, where the tear are not cardboard. Where the soul rests so close to heart, where the eyes look more than they say not to see. I am a poet where the letters disclose, The feeling of every being that it exists near, far, in pain and that ephemeral happiness that surrounds our existence... ------------------------- Soy una poetiza, donde el grito no llora, donde las lágrima no son de cartón. Donde el alma reposa tan cerca de un corazón, Donde los ojos miran mas allá de lo que dicen no ver. Soy una poetiza donde las letras divulgan, el sentimiento de cada ser que existe cerca, lejos, en dolor y en esa felicidad efímera que rodea nuestra existencia.

Archivo del blog

Seguidores

domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

Dreams!

Why should I look at you?
When your soul is empty inside out...
Why should I stop?
When I always find another door open,
To see you at the gate upon my heart,
I ‘m the shadow who gives you all
So many thoughts to share
In the darkness of our life and all this energy to give you
It is lost you see!
Unlike those who hide the truth
I tell you what it is
You don’t want to know
What it is inside of us?
Can you hear?
Can you feel?
Can you come behind my door?
I just want to be free
And find freedom upon our soul.
Can you come and I see
What behind the door of dreams.

By Maileen Torres Rodriguez
November 20, 2011

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario