Datos personales

Mi foto
New York City, United States
I am a poet, where the cry not cries, where the tear are not cardboard. Where the soul rests so close to heart, where the eyes look more than they say not to see. I am a poet where the letters disclose, The feeling of every being that it exists near, far, in pain and that ephemeral happiness that surrounds our existence... ------------------------- Soy una poetiza, donde el grito no llora, donde las lágrima no son de cartón. Donde el alma reposa tan cerca de un corazón, Donde los ojos miran mas allá de lo que dicen no ver. Soy una poetiza donde las letras divulgan, el sentimiento de cada ser que existe cerca, lejos, en dolor y en esa felicidad efímera que rodea nuestra existencia.

Archivo del blog

Seguidores

domingo, 8 de abril de 2012

Hidden!



Between the universe and the light, one finds the flowers that they can smell from the distance, as you, since you are the soul of this flower, which my soul reaches...

Hidden!

Contemplating the mystery mirror of your soul…
Are you there?
Or are you lost within the crystal light?
I am awaited the touch between my eyelashes
Your breathing reflected throughout my eyes
The beating of your heart
Is latent in my forehead
But I am not the one…
The one that immerses the gaze on its crucible transparent
They are the pigment of my conscience
Reflecting the face of roads
The barriers that perforate the wisdoms…
Hidden... I look for you.

Are you there?
Lost in the horizon of the times
Hidden among the fantasy of love
Screaming inside you...

Are you there?
Lost in my horizon
In the roads without bridges
In the endless depths of my existence
In the love that is lost
Within my consciousness…are you there?

By Maileen Torres Rodriguez
December 23 2011.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario